We can dispose of the following materials for you with certain restrictions:
- Concrete: Maximum 10 cubic yard container due to weight. Concrete must not be mixed with any other materials as it can be taken to a recycling facility where it is often used to make materials for road building.
- Dirt/Rocks: Maximum 10 cubic yard container due to weight. Dirt and rocks can be combined with each other, but must not be mixed with any other materials. Dirt and rock mixture can be taken to a Green Waste facility.
- Drywall/Gypsum: Maximum 20 cubic yard container due to weight. Drywall/Gyproc must be placed in a separate bin as it cannot be placed in the landfill because it is made of gypsum (calcium sulphate). When gypsum is deprived of oxygen, such as when buried in a sanitary landfill, it begins to break down in a way that releases a toxic gas.
- Asphalt/Tar and Gravel Roofing: Maximum 20 cubic yard container due to weight. Must not be mixed with any other materials, as it is taken to a recycling facility where the gravel is re-used.
- Treated or Burnt Wood: Due to environmental reasons, treated and burnt wood must be separated out and taken to a special facility.
- Contaminated Soil: Due to the nature of this material, it must be taken to a specialized facility. We are licensed to transport this material, please contact us for rates.